Who are we?
Started in Bangalore in 2009, it has touched the lives of more than 1000 children and is helping them prepare for the University of Life. Today, The Samhita Academy has spread its wings, with schools in Bangalore and Coimbatore. Staying faithful to its core belief of ‘Empowerment through Education’ 25% of Samhita children come from the underprivileged sections of society.
The values on which The Samhita Academy is founded are Respect, Care, Creativity, Achievement, Responsibility, And an unerring pursuit of Excellence- Individual and Collective (RCARE).
- Partnerships: In order to fulfll my travel dreams and bring valuable, inspiring, and authentic content for my readers, I partner with a wide range of travel companies, tourism boards, accommodations, and travel websites, and help them reach out to my audience through social media and blog posts. I always disclose these collaborations, only write about experiences I’ve genuinely loved, and focus as much as possible on responsible tourism.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms: We do keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted for marketing purposes.
We use Google Analytics for analytics tracking.
Who do we share your data with?
How long do we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefnitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported fle of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Afliate Program Participation: The Website may engage in afliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an afliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
- Newsletters: On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may
be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicity Visible Information
- If you leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add an avatar, a profle description, and a link to your website.
- You may also choose to link your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Account.
- Users may see your username, avatar, a profle description, and website information.
Your contact information?
If you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please drop in a mail at [email protected]
How we protect your data
By not sharing it with any third party.
What data breach procedures do we have in place
None. We don’t leak any data.
What third parties do we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
DLT related activities
The Samhita Academy has given the rights to Edchemy Solutions (I) Private Limited to use the school name and carry out all the DLT related activities